– I decided to do music back home you have the right to choose your path
– I started music in 2017 during JHS today (6 years)
– Basically, I am a hip-pop artist but am versatile I am talented so I do all genres of music
– I have many songs not more than 20+ songs which most are feature songs
– I like, all my songs and currently promoting Ay3 As3m
– Winneba music dey go on for here since am around and am the best because I produce hit -songs my people sing my songs we don’t play our songs in our room even old ladies can sing my songs.
– I have staged many concerts and have never charged for a show because it’s fame he’s looking for not the money he said.
– I write my own song and I do write for other musicians in winneba
– Many people in the entertainment circles are ungrateful
Ghanaian rising musician Courage Kwasi Ametepeh popular known as EMG Lil Gat is a musician who is doing well in the music arena in the central region, he is a former student of H & E JHS and Senya SHS. EMG Lil Gat is a rapper/Singer and is now into full-time music. The musician who rose to fame in 2017, doesn’t support the notion that Winneba local music industry has collapsed, the artist has a contrary view.
He said in an interview with Nay Willz that ‘Winneba music is not dead it is still blazing since am alive’. The musician advised his colleague musicians to stop painting a picture that the local music industry does not exist. EMG Lil Gat revealed that he started music during his JHS level and has been doing music for the past 6 years and can boast of not less than 20 songs among other featured songs, he asserted that he is basically a hip-pop artist but versatile and talented so he does all type of music.
Watch the full interview video for more details
The musician believes he’s the best among other musicians in winneba.
To feature your article/story/news call 0245-945-645.